It has been a while since I have hosted a competition on my blog so I thought it was about time I give something back to my lovely readers!
Up for grabs for one winner:
I have a two pairs of tickets up for grabs (1 pair for the winner and a pair for a runner up!) for this popular event, for new parents or parents to be this is the ultimate shopping expo. I attended the Birmingham event a few years ago and it was definitely an experience to behold, with on the spot demonstration of products to meeting the team behind the brands it all adds to an in-depth and fun experience.
The Baby Show highlights include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors amazing discounts and the chance to test and compare before they buy.
- See exclusive product launches and demonstrations from market leading brands.
- Discover irresistible boutique products and brands.
- The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums will feature a selection of renowned experts including baby feeding specialist Annabel Karmel MBE.
- Free consultations with pregnancy and baby care advisors at the One-To-One With The Experts area.
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands.
- A buggy testing track provided by MadeForMums.
- Emma’s Diary free Shop & Drop and Collect-By-Car services allowing you to leave your shopping bags with them until you’re ready to leave.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being safely cared for.
- A dedicated feeding area provided by Tommee Tippee and Baby Changing Area with free wipes and nappies all included.
The Baby Show is taking place at London’s Olympia on Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October, the doors open from 10:00am-5:30pm each day and the standard entry price of £20.
My Pal Scout is a fully customisable interactive toy from Leap Frog, he has super-soft fur and five touch pad that response when pressed.
You can customise the toy via a handy app or by connecting him to your computer, Scout can even teach your child his name, play one of 15 activities or play one of over 40 songs.
With an RRP of £19.99 it seems you get plenty to entertain you little one! And I have one to giveaway to the winner of the competition!
To add to the competition we have one bottle of Baby and one bottle of Night Time bath to giveaway.
InfaCare is ultra-mild and has a PH-Balanced formula (meaning it matches the natural levels of your babys skin and hair). The bath creates not only a nice a soothing bath time experience but also plenty of bubbles!
A little also goes a long way, only needing 7ml per 9 litres of water meaning a small bottle will last up to 57 baths!
A 400ml bottle should set you back around £2.29 which in today’s market is quite reasonable!
Please enter this competition via Gleam Below Ends 12th August at 11.59pm.